Reroute folder path of textures for 1.19.3 change. ( Cannot use '_' in folder name)
Adding wither condition, bar will not fill when withered. Icon change to wither heart as well.
Update for HappyHUD 0.3.0 increment issue
Old user need to overwrite the hhudpack.yml in /assets/hud and the four layouts in /layout
added back gradient-layout.yml that forgot to update when version change.
Fix a bug that set wrong listener of stamina hud in hhudpack.yml.
Old user can edit gradient-stamina part in asset\hud\hhudpack.yml and reload server to fix it.
increment: 70listener: stamina // mana -> stamina
Sorry for my ugly mistake. haha~
Forgot for updating new hhudpack.yml in HappyHUD\assets\hud .
For old pack user, update your layouts in layout folder and hhudpack.yml in HappyHUD\assets\hud .
Added gradient-layout-wide, gradient-layout-vanilla, gradient-layout-vanilla-wide
If you're an old user, just need to update your layouts.
- Added simple instruction photo ver. More simple to use ~
- Fix an issue that hud move when value change on light-level, emerald, firework_rocket, arrow huds
- Now Support Thai language
If you don't want to update this, only need to update the gradient-layouts.yml in plugin\HappyHUD\layout
If you have any problem or advise, feel free to contact me.
Update to HappyHUD version.
Since MMOBars rewrote to HappyHUD , we can make more style of HUD with it.
So I arranged this pack into only one style. Other style HUDs would coming out as other pack in the furture.
- Gradient UI bars
- MMOCore support
- Absorption Effect in HP Bar
- Vault , MMOCore Armor Point, CheckItem HUDs, Light-level HUD
- wide layout [bars left and right on hotbar]
- other potion effect apply if possible
If there is any bug or advise, feel free to contact me.
- Added UNICODE support for Chinese, Japanese.(Unicode support in resource pack)
- \U1100 ~ \U11FF : Hangul Jamo
- \U3000 ~ \U303F : CJK Symbols and Punctuation
- \U3040 ~ \U309F : Hiragana (平仮名)
- \U30A0 ~ \U30FF : Katakana (片仮名)
- \U4F00 ~ \U9FFF : CJK Unified Ideographs (漢字/Hànzì)
Based on beyond Unicode, Japanese and Chinese should be supported (for most common words)
- Added new icons for further update.
- Changed 18x18 icons size to 18 , for better resolution.