- Required Dependencies
- MythicMobs Premium v5.1.4, ModelEngine r2.5.3 or r3.0.1 and WorldEdit (to load the .schem)
Quetzalcóatl the Feathered Serpent one of the major deities of the ancient Mexican.
This pack contains:
- Quetzalcóatl model with 14 animations.
- Quetzalcóatl Rune, Hat and Feather models.
- Mobs.yml and Skills.yml with +600 lines of configuration.
- Quetzalcóatl schematic.
- Basic CustomModelData setup for Quetzalcóatl hat and feather.
- readme.txt (how to install)
- Free support.
- Melee attacks: Quetzalcóatl bite or hit with his tail.
- Water Prison: Quetzalcóatl shoot 3 balls of water that will act like a prison.
- Elemental Runes: Quetzalcóatl shoot a projectile that summons a rune:
- Water Rune: shoot a cross of lightning that sets the ground on fire.
- Poison Rune: shoot a cross of blocks to prevent players moving, also grants poison.
- Fire Rune: shoot a cross of blocks to prevent players moving, also grants burn.
- Transcendental Meteors: Quetzalcóatl summons a meteor shower of water (slows) or fire (burns)
- Underground: Quetzalcóatl burrows into the ground to pop out on a random player dealing damage.
- Summon Guardians: Quetzalcóatl summons aggressive skeleton guardians.
- You can change the Damage of attacks easily through Variables.
- In skills.yml file the lines of the titles are indicated so that they can be modified.