Smallish update but has some nice features.
This is an example on how to use overfill. It is supported in bar modules only.
- Added an overfill option which will display if a bar is fuller than it's set maximum.
- Updated default configs to natively include effects on the bars when a player has wither, absorption, or hunger. Regenerate bars.yml to use them!
modules: fill: style: 'rounded-gradient' color-settings: full: '#FF1313' empty: '#404040' overfill: full: '#d4af37' empty: '#FF1313'
- Added Conditions to replace most options. Old options will be automatically converted into the new format. You can view everything about conditions on the wiki here.
- Absorption health now works as intended.
- Bar updates should be more consistent when using custom consumables. If the bars update slowly, lower "update-time" in the config.yml.